Matej and Maj


MATEJ

Hello! I'm Matej and I'm from Mirna Peč, Slovenia. I go to Mirna Peč Primary School, I'm in the last year. I'm 14 years old and I really like sports especially basketball, football and volleyball.
My second love are mountain bikes, so I ride my bike most of my free time. When I'm not cycling, I'm outside with my friends. As for music I really like some English bands - Linkin Park or Sum 41. I also like to listen electronic music.
I'm extremly happy that I'm going to Spain and I just can't wait to get there. See ya all in Spain:D


MAJ (MonsterMe)

Hello! =)
My name is Maj. I'm from Mirna Peč, Slovenia.
I'm 14 years old.
I'm kinda of a computer geek, love to play MMORG (CABAL FTW^^).
I love to listen to old rock (OFC Lynyrd Skynyrd^^ are the best, but I like other music too =)
I don't like school that much (can you believe, ha? =D), but I like Comenius :) and really can't wait visit Madrid. It'll be my first time to Spain.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment