Jasmina and Rebeka

JASMINA

My name's Jasmina. I'm 15 and I'm from Mirna Peč, Slovenia. I'm in year 9 of primary school now, next school year I'm going to attend a technical grammar school and I'm really looking forward to it! I have two younger sisters, Tjaša is 12 and Lina is 7. They're really annoying sometimes, but I love them. In my free time I watch films, listen music, I read books (I really love reading). On Fridays I go to the cinema with my friends and we have fun.

REBEKA

My name's Rebeka. I'm 15 years old and I live in Mirna Peč. I have an older sister Sandra and a younger brother Gašper. They're annoying sometimes, but I love them. In my free time I like to watch TV and play computer games. I also dance hiphop at a dance studio. My favourite food is lasagna. This year I'm going to finish year 9, and next year I'm going to attend a grammar school. That's all about me for now.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment