February letter

Dear friends,

We arrived home safely from our trip to Finland. Those 6 days there were special to me. I met lots of great people and we became good friends. I will never forget that week. It was amazing and I am very grateful for this experience. I've got lots of unforgettable memories. I'm looking forward to go to Finland again because it is such a great country with very kind people. I am thankful to Janika and her family for days that I spent with them. Janika, Eerika, Jyrki and Eija were so kind with me and I really hope I will meet them again.

In our school second semester has just started. Even that it is still winter, we have almost 20°C outside. I hope that winter will not end too soon and that we will have some snow in winter holidays which start in two weeks.

What are you going to do on your winter holidays?

I hope you will all enjoy them.

Best regards,

Sara

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment