April letter

Hello!

Let us introduce ourselves.

My name's Jasmina, I'm 15 and I'm from Slovenia,Novo mesto, Mirna Peč. I'm in 9th grade now , next school year I'm going to attend Technical Gymnasium and I'm really looking forward for this! I have two younger sisters, Tjaša is 12 and Lina is 7. They're really anoying sometimes but I love them. In my free time I watch films, listen music, I read books (I really love reading). On Friday I go to the cinema with my friends and we have fun.

My name's Rebeka. I'm 15 years old and I live in Mirna Peč. I have older sister Sandra and younger brother Gašper. They're anoying sometimes but I love them. In my free time I like to watch TV snd play computer games. I also dance HIPHOP in the Dance studio NM. My favourite food is lasagna. This year I'm going to finish 9th grade and I'm going to attend Gymnasium. That's all about me.

March was very busy for us. We had to study for tests and contests. We had a sport day and we played football, basketball and volleyball.

We had Easter holidays at the end of this month. On Easter Monday was 13th Engines Blessing in Mirna Peč and more than ten thousand motorcyclists came here, even from Italy. This event is very important to us and it is the greatest event in our community every year.

In May we are having national exams from first language (Slovenian language), Mathematics and Geography. When they end, we will start to pack for our trip to Italy!!!

We are sending you lovely greetings from Slovenia and can't wait to see you!

Jasmina in Rebeka

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment